What type of photography are you interested in? Art, B&W, on-location. Landscape, portraits, stock photography or others? Want to learn what those numbers mean on your camera? Come join me in a one of a kind workshop at one of our many Twin cities area parks. Workshops are held around the Twin cities area so they are close and convenient to you. Any type of camera will work. (bring your smart photo if you would like.) I have designed each workshop to the specific needs of the group.
Each workshop will consist of the following:
- 4 hours of instruction.
- Introductory history of photography Degar to Ancel Adams
- Basic operations of a camera
- We will cover what makes a good Photograph? Composition, Rule of thirds, B&W vrs Color.
Depending on location and time of day (and weather) we will go on a walking tour of the park. Taking photographs on the way.
Online Critique will be given on selected photographs.
At the end of each workshop you will receive:
- Usb flash drive of the photographs taken
- Digital Worksheets of all material covered
- Discounts on Prints
- Access to our workshop forum to share completed photographs online.
Spots are limited to 6-10 participants per session.
Price: $150.00 per person. (discounted group rate will be given.)
Sign up for multiple workshops and get a discounted rate.