Most one on one workshops are held on Thursday or Sunday evenings. Time and day can change by request.
Location chosen by participant.
Each workshop will consist of the following:
- 4 hours of instruction.
- Introductory history of photography Degar to Ancel Adams
- Basic operations of a camera
- We will cover what makes a good Photograph? Composition, Rule of thirds, B&W vrs Color.
- Depending on location and time of day (and weather) we will go on a walking tour of the location taking photographs on the way.
- Online Critique will be-given on selected photographs.
One on one Critique will be given for selected photographs.
All one on one workshops will receive
- Usb flash drive of the photographs taken
- Digital Worksheets of all material covered
- Discounts on Prints
- Access to our workshop forum to share completed photographs online.
- personal digital portfolio to show off your work. (with one year of hosting included.)
Price: $250.00 Deposit $75.00